The following preventative measures are being taken at all locations effective 6/22/2020:
- Guests will be screened upon entry.
- Masks are required in common areas for individuals ages 5+. Guests who have underlying conditions that make them unable to wear a face covering are not required to.
- Training areas will be limited to participants and coaches only. We respectfully ask parents to wait in the car and for clients to limit use of common areas such locker rooms.
- If you have traveled out-of-state or visited a high-risk environment, please take 1 week before returning to regular training.
- Avoid training if you feel sick, have a fever, or have any impairments to breathing.
- Arrive dressed for class and be prepared to leave promptly so that we can get the next class started on time.
- Bring your own water / fluids.
- Disinfect training equipment and clean your uniforms after every practice.
- Training equipment and mats will be disinfected after each class.