What to Expect
Crazy 88 Summer Camp
Not all summer camps are created equal!
Here at Crazy 88, we have designed an engaging, high activity camp. Your child will not have to sit around and entertain themselves. We have purposeful activities planned to keep them both physically active and sharp academically for the upcoming school year.
The difference in quality and the value that your child receive can be astronomical and price is not always indicative of how good of an investment you are making for your child. I hope that by reading my message you can understand our mission and how our summer camp program is the best choice available for your family.
What we are NOT:
We are not a free play camp loaded with meaningless activities and free time.
We are not a day care, we pride ourselves on how many activities we have created for educational, physical, and social development.
A fully immersive in-person camp for all ages with time set aside for academics, martial arts instruction, and socialization. Your child is here to learn, explore, problem solve, make friends, and have fun.
What we provide:
- A full schedule of activities for the day beginning at 9:00 am.
- Access to a 12,000 sq ft. facility with two large mat areas and walking distance from Troy Park.
- Our 2022 edition of the Summer Camp T-shirt.
How to Register (or Get More Info)
- Download the 2022 Summer Camp Information Packet.
- Email Coach Vannessa any questions you might still have.
- Pay the one-time Registration Fee & turn in the Weekly Reservation Form to secure your spot.
- Turn in completed Waiver, Immunization Form, and pay full tuition amount before their first day of camp.