What to Expect
Crazy 88 Summer Camp
Not all summer camps are created equal!
Here at Crazy 88, we have designed an engaging, high-activity camp. Your child will not have to sit around and entertain themselves. We have functional activities planned to keep them both physically active and academically sharp for the upcoming school year.
The difference in quality and the value that your child receives can be astronomical and the price is not always indicative of how good of an investment you are making for your child. I hope that by reading my message you can understand our mission and how our summer camp program is the best choice available for your family.
What We Are NOT:
We are not a free play camp loaded with meaningless activities and free time.
We are not a daycare, we pride ourselves on how many activities we have created for cognitive, physical, and social development.
A fully immersive in-person camp for all ages with time set aside for academics, martial arts instruction, and socialization. Your child is here to learn, explore, problem-solve, make friends, and have fun.
What We Provide:
- A full schedule of activities for the day beginning at 9:00 am.
- CPR Certified Camp Counselors with years of experience in childcare and martial arts.
- Our 2024 edition of the Summer Camp T-shirt.
How to Register (or Get More Info)
- Download the 2024 Summer Camp Information Packet, Weekly Reservation Form, and Tuition Guide.
- Email Coach Vannessa for Elkridge inquiries and Coach Mahoney for Owings Mills inquiries.
- Pay the one-time Registration Fee & complete the summer camp agreement with a membership counselor in person.
- Fill out one of each of the following per camper. We require a notarized Waiver, Immunization Form, and Medical History Form.
- Pay the full tuition amount before their first day of camp.