Summer Camp in
Join our fully immersive camp for all ages, with time set aside for academics and exercise! World Champion coach, Vannessa Griffin runs a very successful camp that is safe, productive and FUN.
What to Expect
Crazy 88 Summer Camp
Not all summer camps are created equal!
Here at Crazy 88, we have designed an engaging, high-activity camp. Your child will not have to sit around and entertain themselves. We have functional activities planned to keep them both physically active and academically sharp for the upcoming school year.
The difference in quality and the value that your child receives can be astronomical and the price is not always indicative of how good of an investment you are making for your child. I hope that by reading my message you can understand our mission and how our summer camp program is the best choice available for your family.
What We Are NOT:
We are not a free play camp loaded with meaningless activities and free time.
We are not a daycare, we pride ourselves on how many activities we have created for cognitive, physical, and social development.
A fully immersive in-person camp for all ages with time set aside for academics, martial arts instruction, and socialization. Your child is here to learn, explore, problem-solve, make friends, and have fun.
What We Provide:
- A full schedule of activities for the day beginning at 9:00 am.
- Access to a 12,000 sq ft. facility with two large mat areas and walking distance from Troy Park.
- Our 2023 edition of the Summer Camp T-shirt.
All The Details You Need
Summer Camp Logistics
Who? Recommended for ages 6-13
What? A full day of activities from 9am to 4pm
Where? Summer Camp will be held at Crazy 88 MMA in Elkridge
When? 10 Weeks during HCPSS Summer Break
Camp Start – Monday, June 19, 2023
Camp End – Friday, August 25, 2023
Registration Fee: $100 which covers the t-shirt and secures your spot. This is per child and only one time, but non-refundable. The weekly prices below reflect when the tuition is paid in full.
Until January 31: Weekly Tuition: $200 | Sibling Discount: $200
Until March 31: Weekly Tuition: $225 | Sibling Discount: $200
Until May 32: Weekly Tuition: $250 | Sibling Discount: $225
After June 1: Weekly Tuition: $275 | Sibling Discount: $250
To secure your spot, the Weekly Reservation Form must be filled out and the registration fee must be paid. The Waiver must be filled out, one per child, and notarized. The Immunization Form must be filled out, one per child as well. The Waiver and Immunization forms are not due until their first day of camp.
How to Register (or Get More Info)
- Download the 2023 Summer Camp Information Packet, Week Availability Form, and Tuition Guide.
- Email Coach Vannessa any questions you have.
- Pay the one-time Registration Fee & complete the summer camp agreement with a membership counselor in person.
- Read the Summer Camp Letter and turn in the required paperwork. We require a notarized Waiver, Immunization Form, Medical History Form, and Medication Intake Form (if applicable).
- Pay the full tuition amount before their first day of camp.