Why start your kids at Crazy 88?
ADULT LED TRAINING SESSIONS THAT TEACH REAL WORLD SKILLS
A child’s world can sometimes include bullies – we teach kids how to deal with real scenarios in the environment they live in every day.
STRUCTURED ADVANCEMENT THAT BUILDS REAL TENACITY
Because everyone (especially your kids) needs to feel like their hard work is paying off or discouragement is inevitable.
BENEFITS THAT EXTEND Well Beyond THE CLASSROOM
Our school cultivates a healthy social environment – on and off the mat – with a staff that respects parents’ guidance and involvement.
The Crazy 88 Difference
More Than Just Self-Defense Skills
- Grade Improvement: Watch as your child’s grades go up and stay up. Our educational Black Belt program will give your child the discipline needed to study, complete homework, and organize their time wisely. Ultimately, this leads to better concentration at school and better grades.
- Increased Physical Aptitude and Fitness: To help your child develop physically, our programs focus on athletic development as well. Your child will improve in sports as she improves her agility, strength, balance, coordination and timing.
- Leadership Skills: Crazy 88 Mixed Martial Arts will teach your child how to set goals and take responsibility for their own actions. Your child will learn to act as a leader and not just as a follower.
- Fun Social Activity: From the children’s point of view, the best part about our program is how much fun the classes really are. We focus your child’s energy in a positive and productive manner.
- Safeguard Against Bullying: Children in our Kids Martial Arts Program are bullied 64% less than the National Average. We don’t give children a false sense of reality by teaching them unrealistic or ‘flashy’ techniques. Your child will learn how to really protect themselves in harmful situations.
- Personalized Attention: To ensure rapid progress, we focus on quality instruction and personal attention. All of our classes are taught by highly trained instructors committed to excellence and continued learning. You’ll feel safe knowing your child is receiving the finest instruction possible.
- Resistance to Peer Pressure: One of the scariest problems facing parents today is the possibility that their child may become involved with drugs and other harmful influences. Our program is designed to promote self-confidence and self-esteem – giving your child the strength to resist peer pressure.