Click REFRESH if calendar is not showing up.
Owings Mills Mixed Martial Arts Gym
ADDRESS & MAP
- Crazy 88 Mixed Martial Arts
OWINGS MILLS MARTIAL ARTS PROGRAMS & CLASSES
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Kids Martial Arts (all age groups)
Looking for gyms in Owings Mills MD? All our Baltimore martial arts classes are structured for individuals with different goals and schedules – our general classes are intended for individuals who want to get in better shape and increase their self-defense ability. We also offer Competition training as well as Personal one-on-one training.
- 6,000 square foot facility
- Brand new Zebra Mats
- Full complement of heavy bags
- Workout and weight equipment available
- Separate Bathrooms for Men & Women
- Modern Restrooms
- Retail Store with Clothing & Equipment
- Convenient Lounge Area for Spectators
Rave Reviews from Owings Mills, Maryland Clients
I wanted to become more well-rounded of a martial artist. It has boosted my confidence exponentially.Jenna GLinguist
If you’re worried about people judging you, that’s not the case here. It’s very open and welcoming. It’s easy to fit in.Alexis A.Student
There’s people here from the very novice, who train once a week, to the people who are very serious, and they train three times a day.Renan C.Medical Sales, Former Military
It teaches me discipline, how to work hard, how to be consistent, how to respect people, and especially, how to listen to your teacher or coach. It teaches you how to be a better person.Romel R.Hospitality Manager
Get Started Today!
Our Starter Kit has everything you need to know about how the Programs at Crazy 88 Mixed Martial Arts work and how they could work for you and your family.
Topics Covered Include:
- Tuition Guide – How Much Does Training at Crazy 88 Cost?
- 6 Common -But Easily Avoidable- Mistakes People Make When Choosing a Martial Arts School
- Six Costly Martial Arts Misconceptions that Parents Mistakenly Believe
- FOR COMPETITORS – The Dirty Secret that Baltimore-area MMA and Jiu-Jitsu Schools Don’t Want You To Know