ADDRESS & MAP
- Crazy 88 Mixed Martial Arts
ELKRIDGE MARTIAL ARTS PROGRAMS & CLASSES
Martial arts training must be relevant for the time and environment we live in today. Throughout history, fighting styles have been created and refined by real-world engagements where techniques either succeeded or failed in actual combat.
In the same way, modern-day Martial Arts techniques are constantly tested in the unforgiving crucible of real world competitions. Because our school actively participates in training competitors, our trainers must learn what works against the world’s best fighters – and how to to pass on that knowledge efficiently.
As a result, our students get hold of the most effective self-defense techniques available anywhere – in an environment geared towards learning and real skill development.
Classes Offered in Elkridge, Maryland
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Kids Martial Arts (all age groups)
All our martial arts classes are structured for individuals with different goals and schedules – our general classes are intended for individuals who want to get in better shape and increase their self-defense ability. We also offer Competition training as well as Personal one-on-one training.
- 12,000 square foot facility
- Separate full Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training area
- Separate full Muay Thai training area
- Full complement of heavy bags
- Professional-size boxing ring
- Workout and weight equipment available
- Separate Changing Rooms for Men & Women
- Multiple Shower Units
- Modern Restrooms
- Retail Store with Clothing & Equipment
- Lounge & Conference Area
- Free Wi-Fi Access
Rave Reviews from Elkridge, Maryland Clients
I wanted to become more well-rounded of a martial artist. It has boosted my confidence exponentially.Jenna GLinguist, US Air Force
If you’re worried about people judging you, that’s not the case here. It’s very open and welcoming. It’s easy to fit in.Alexis AStudent, University of Maryland
There’s people here from the very novice, who train once a week, to the people who are very serious, and they train three times a day.Renan CMedical Sales & Former Military
It teaches me discipline, how to work hard, how to be consistent, how to respect people, and especially, how to listen to your teacher or coach. It teaches you how to be a better person.Romel RHospitality Manager, Marriott Hotels
Get Started Today!
Our Starter Kit has everything you need to know about how the Programs at Crazy 88 Mixed Martial Arts work and how they could work for you and your family.
Topics Covered Include:
- Tuition Guide – How Much Does Training at Crazy 88 Cost?
- 6 Common -But Easily Avoidable- Mistakes People Make When Choosing a Martial Arts School
- Six Costly Martial Arts Misconceptions that Parents Mistakenly Believe
- FOR COMPETITORS – The Dirty Secret that Baltimore-area MMA and Jiu-Jitsu Schools Don’t Want You To Know