Miami International Open Champion and American Nationals Champion, Doug “DJ” Flores, received his Blue Belt tonight. Doug began training in June of this year but has wholeheartedly stepped into his training, competing, doing the strength and conditioning program, and remaining consistent with his attendance – his two IBJJF gold medals are proof of that! Congratulations to Crazy 88’s newest Blue Belt!
About Crazy 88
Crazy 88 runs Mixed Martial Arts training centers throughout the Baltimore area. They focus on Combat Sports such as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Boxing, and Wrestling for both Adults and Children, Beginners to Pros.
Recent Posts Extra
- Successful 2018 IBJJF DC Summer In The Books September 9, 2018
- Two Competitors Came Home 2018 Masters World Champions August 25, 2018
- How to Wrap Hands for Kickboxing August 12, 2018
- How to Become an MMA Fighter August 11, 2018
- How to Tie a Jiu-Jitsu Belt August 9, 2018