- Step into the cage and win… or just get in the best shape of your life
- Use the training techniques of top-level organizations, beginner through advanced
- Be a part of our friendly, challenging community
- Gain the skills and confidence to feel safe in any situation
"*" indicates required fields
Mixed Martial Arts
Located throughout the Baltimore area, Crazy 88 Mixed Martial Arts is one of the East Coast’s most credentialed martial arts programs. We train all skill levels and all ages in the most effective and reliable martial arts systems in the world.
Crazy 88 has specialized in Mixed Martial Arts, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Muay Thai Kickboxing since 2005. Our award-winning training programs are the perfect fit for those seeking fitness or self-defense or competition, or a combination of all three.
Muay Thai Kickboxing
Muay Thai Kickboxing is the striking style most commonly used in professional Mixed Martial Arts (UFC) style competitions.
It is known as the “Art of 8 Limbs” because it allows use of punches, kicks, elbows, and knees—making it the most versatile and effective striking system on the planet. Even better, it is a great workout and not boring—this motivates people who normally hate going to the gym and gets them working out!
- Discover the science and mechanics of proper striking
- Learn to defend against opponents of all types
- Master devastating knockout strikes and build unmatched power
- Develop strong cardio strength along with explosive moves
- Improve focus, concentration and eye/body coordination
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) is a complete fighting system that teaches you how to control and subdue your opponent. You learn not only how to immobilize an opponent effectively so they can’t attack you, but also how to defeat them humanely without having to seriously hurt them. It’s the only proven style where a smaller person can immobilize and defeat a stronger, larger attacker.
Learn to defend yourself on the ground as well as in close range
Train in a “must-know” style for UFC fighters and other mixed martial arts pros
Master chokes, armlocks, and other submission holds to end any confrontation
Have fun while mastering the martial art commonly referred to as ‘human chess’