What Can I Expect For My Child with a Virtual Crazy 88 Summer Camp ?
With summer camp options limited in the midst of a Pandemic, we have designed an engaging virtual camp for kids aged 6 to 13. We understand that this is a very difficult time for many, however children should still be able to experience the excitement and wonder of a summer camp, even if it is just from the living room.
NOT ALL SUMMER CAMPS ARE CREATED EQUAL!
The difference in quality and the value that your child receive can be astronomically and price is not always indicative of how good of an investment you are making for your child. I hope that by reading my message you can understand our mission and how our summer camp program is the best choice available for your family.
First I would like to mention what We Are Not:
- We are not a Roblox or Minecraft style summer camp where the children are staring at a screen for hours a day.
- We are not a play camp, we pride ourselves on how many activities we have created on and off screen.
- A fully immersive camp for all ages with time set aside for academics and exercise.
World Champion coach, Vannessa Griffin runs a very successful day camp and has found a way to translate that online and bring it directly into your home.
What We Provide:
- A full schedule of activities for the day beginning at 8:30am
- A starter package and follow up weekly packages full of supplies for the camp including, but not limited to:
- A summer academic workbook
- Age appropriate activity books
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Reading materials
- A full art set
- Arts & craft supplies which starts with a full art set
- Workout equipment
Logistics: Who, What, When, Where, and How?
Recommended for ages 6-13; Children under the age of 9 may require slight parent intervention, however, we tried our best to make the activities self-sufficient for the kids. Teenagers are welcome to enroll.
A full list of activities from 8:30am to 4:00pm outside of virtual meeting times.
9:30am – Morning Workout: Strength Building, Footwork and Agility, or Yoga
12:30pm – Afternoon Academics: Life Skills Workshop, Jeopardy Quizzes, or Kahoot Trivia Games
3:00pm – Evening Activity – Games or Arts and Crafts
Camp Start – Monday, June 29, 2020
Camp End – Friday, August 21, 2020
Zoom: Video Conference
Have it downloaded and ready. Meeting ID numbers and passwords will be given out securely to enrolled members. Ensure your or your child’s password is a different password than all other sites and services.
Registration Fee: $25 which covers the first enrollment box and secures your spot.
Weekly Tuition: $150 which includes a starting package, a weekly package, and access to our outdoor workout sessions for non members.
Sibling Discount: $120 for each sibling
To secure your spot, the Internet Safety Pledge and Virtual Meeting Rules must be signed by both guardian and child, and the registration fee must be paid.
Forms & Paperwork:
**There are limited spots for the camp and they go fast!
How to Register (or Get More Information)
- Download the 2020 Summer Camp Informational Packet.
- Click the button below. Ask Coach Vannessa any questions you might have.
- Pay the one-time Registration Fee & complete the Internet Safety Pledge and Virtual Meeting Rules. This can be done online.
- Register via Google Form