Opportunity for a $1000 Scholarship for Maryland College Students
Requirements for the Crazy 88 Maryland Martial Arts Scholarship
- This scholarship is judged based on need and the quality of the essay.
- The scholarship must be submitted, in full, by July 31, 2015. LATE OR INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior or college student from the state of Maryland.
- The applicant must be attending an accredited degree-granting program in the State of Maryland.
- A student aid report showing income status of your household must be attached for application to be considered.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
- This scholarship is a one time scholarship worth $1000. It will be awarded August 31, 2015
- All applicants must be submitted electronically using this form.
- This scholarship is available at https://www.Crazy88mma.com/maryland-scholarship/
Leonardo Da Vinci is attributed with the quote, “You will never have a greater or lesser dominion than that over yourself…the height of a man’s success is gauged by his self-mastery; the depth of his failure by his self-abandonment.” Explore the concept of mastery in relation to oneself and the outside world.