**** Class Registration for Current Clients – Link ****
Phase 2 Preventative Measures
- Guests will be screened upon entry.
- Masks are required in common areas for individuals ages 9+. Guests who have underlying conditions that make them unable to wear a face covering are not required to.
- Training areas will be limited to participants and coaches only. We respectfully ask parents to wait in the car and for clients to limit use of common areas such locker rooms.
- If you have traveled out-of-state or visited a high-risk environment, please take 1 week before returning to regular training.
- Avoid training if you feel sick, have a fever, or have any impairments to breathing.
- Arrive dressed for class and be prepared to leave promptly so that we can get the next class started on time.
- Bring your own water / fluids.
- Disinfect training equipment and clean your uniforms after every practice.
- Training equipment and mats will be disinfected after each class.
- Due to occupancy restrictions, clients will have to register for classes. Class registration will probably be up by Wednesday night.
- All classes on the schedule are distanced (unless otherwise noted).
- The class schedule will be updated weekly as restrictions are eased with the intention of moving toward a full pre-lockdown schedule.
As of March 16, 2020 we are temporarily closed and closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. During this time we are…
- Offering virtual training.
- Sanitizing our facility daily.
- Continuing to pay our full-time employees.
- Applied for all the Federal and State Aid – but haven’t heard back from any of them.
- Have not received rental assistance from our landlord.
- Offering complimentary extensions/freezes for our members.For more information regarding your membership with us please see the details below.
During the closing, Crazy 88 MMA coaches & instructors will continue to provide training via Online resources. They will be collated and placed here…
Facebook (for the latest news & to keep in touch with everyone)
YouTube Online Learning (https://www.youtube.com/user/Crazy88bjjTV/videos)
- JIU JITSU
Please check the CLASS SCHEDULES on the LOCATION pages of the websites. We are currently offering complimentary virtual classes in the following…
- Kids Jiu-Jitsu
- Kids Fitness
- Adult Boxing
- Adult Fitness Bootcamp
- Adult Jiu-Jitsu
- Adult Muay Thai
Tuition & Program Information
“For members with contracts of at least three months, gyms, health clubs, fitness centers and self-defense schools must either extend contracts for the equivalent time of the closure or provide prorated refunds.”
What does this mean for current Crazy 88 students?
All month-to-month memberships have automatically been frozen in compliance with Maryland State Law. Longer term contracts (3, 12, 24, 36 month) will still process payments as agreed following the terms of the agreement.
For the temporary closure, you will receive those months of paid tuition within 12 months of us reopening (complimentary extensions). For clients that have been financially affected by COVID-19 we are offering complimentary freezes.
What happens if Crazy 88 goes out of business?
We see this as being very unlikely. In the case that Crazy 88 ceases operations, all non frozen students will be compensated for the lost time that has been paid for. In this scenario, you would make a claim on our bond that is held by the Maryland Attorney General, Consumer Protection Division and be refunded for any tuition paid after 3/16/2020. [Health Club Unit, Consumer Protection Division, Office of the Attorney General 200 St. Paul Place, Baltimore, MD 21202]
How’s Everything Going with You?
Please stay in touch & let us know!