Fresh off the podium from the Kids Pan, Chris “Short Round” Tran was promoted to the rank of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Green Belt this Tuesday night. For those of you unfamiliar with the belt rankings in BJJ, there are only 3 belts for grapplers under age 16 (yellow, orange, and green). Once a Green belt becomes 16, he is promoted to either Blue or Purple Belt. Although Chris was Yellow Belt, with no kids competitions coming up, and with a NAGA Adult Blue Belt division Gold already at his home trophy case, Chris was moved directly to Green. Look for Chris to continue training hard and compete for Team Lloyd Irvin in both the Juvenile and Adult divisions at upcoming tournaments!
About Crazy 88
Crazy 88 runs Mixed Martial Arts training centers throughout the Baltimore area. They focus on Combat Sports such as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Boxing, and Wrestling for both Adults and Children, Beginners to Pros.
Recent Posts Extra
- Successful 2018 IBJJF DC Summer In The Books September 9, 2018
- Two Competitors Came Home 2018 Masters World Champions August 25, 2018
- How to Wrap Hands for Kickboxing August 12, 2018
- How to Become an MMA Fighter August 11, 2018
- How to Tie a Jiu-Jitsu Belt August 9, 2018