Longtime student Stephen Riddle received his Blue Belt Saturday, October 2nd. Stephen has been training with us for over two years and has been plugging away, improving his skills, and competing when he can. He recently won the NAGA Maryland White Belt Masters division. Because BJJ can be such a long journey, it is easy for students to get discouraged. To Stephen’s credit, he never asked for it to become easier, he just kept working hard. Congratulations to “the Riddler”.
About Julius Park
Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt. I've produced World Champions from Blue Belt up to Brown Belt. My next goal is to get a student to the Black Belt World Champion level and into the UFC. I have an English Bulldog, Ghostface, who has so far resisted all training methods.
Recent Posts Extra
- Successful 2018 IBJJF DC Summer In The Books September 9, 2018
- Two Competitors Came Home 2018 Masters World Champions August 25, 2018
- How to Wrap Hands for Kickboxing August 12, 2018
- How to Become an MMA Fighter August 11, 2018
- How to Tie a Jiu-Jitsu Belt August 9, 2018