2009 Student of the Year Jason Smith was promoted to the rank of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Blue Belt. Jason is 44 years old with 6 children, a loving wife, and a full-time job. He still competes and makes it a point to train a certain number of times a week without fail (if there is no time, then he makes time). He embodies the no-excuses, no-circumstances mentality that we go by. Congratulations to Jason and congratulations to Crazy 88 for having such a person as one of its Blue Belts.
About Julius Park
Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt. I've produced World Champions from Blue Belt up to Brown Belt. My next goal is to get a student to the Black Belt World Champion level and into the UFC. I have an English Bulldog, Ghostface, who has so far resisted all training methods.
Recent Posts Extra
- Successful 2018 IBJJF DC Summer In The Books September 9, 2018
- Two Competitors Came Home 2018 Masters World Champions August 25, 2018
- How to Wrap Hands for Kickboxing August 12, 2018
- How to Become an MMA Fighter August 11, 2018
- How to Tie a Jiu-Jitsu Belt August 9, 2018