Jeff “Flow Rida” Mueller moved up in the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu ranks to Blue Belt. Jeff comes from a traditional martial arts background and began training at Crazy 88 in May 2008. He has grown to become a valuable member of the team and demonstrated his dedication to his MMA training by continuing to train when his job sent him to Florida. Jeff would train the evenings when he could in Tampa, and after flying back to Baltimore on Friday evening, he would come into our Baltimore school for the Saturday class. Congratulations to Jeff!
About Crazy 88
Crazy 88 runs Mixed Martial Arts training centers throughout the Baltimore area. They focus on Combat Sports such as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Boxing, and Wrestling for both Adults and Children, Beginners to Pros.
Recent Posts Extra
- Successful 2018 IBJJF DC Summer In The Books September 9, 2018
- Two Competitors Came Home 2018 Masters World Champions August 25, 2018
- How to Wrap Hands for Kickboxing August 12, 2018
- How to Become an MMA Fighter August 11, 2018
- How to Tie a Jiu-Jitsu Belt August 9, 2018