Special Thanks to BJJ United’s Wilson Reis for coming to Crazy 88 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to put a fantastic seminar. Wilson shared his advanced 1/2-guard attacks and back-taking series that he uses whenever he competes. Good luck to Wilson in his upcoming MMA debut next weekend!
About Crazy 88
Crazy 88 runs Mixed Martial Arts training centers throughout the Baltimore area. They focus on Combat Sports such as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Boxing, and Wrestling for both Adults and Children, Beginners to Pros.
Recent Posts Extra
- Successful 2018 IBJJF DC Summer In The Books September 9, 2018
- Two Competitors Came Home 2018 Masters World Champions August 25, 2018
- How to Wrap Hands for Kickboxing August 12, 2018
- How to Become an MMA Fighter August 11, 2018
- How to Tie a Jiu-Jitsu Belt August 9, 2018