Today Master Lloyd Irvin promoted Roberto to purple belt at the Camp Springs, MD Academy. It was one of the most grueling tests ever with Roberto having to roll live against about 30 guys nonstop including Danny Ives, Jim Kelly, Seph Smith, Ryan Hall and of course the man himself, Lloyd Irvin. The gauntlet started off with the white belts, and moved up belt by belt. Lucky for Roberto, more and more upper belts showed up just in time for the test. 50 lloooonnnggg minutes later, Roberto was pulled up to his feet and awarded his purple belt. Congrats!
About Crazy 88
Crazy 88 runs Mixed Martial Arts training centers throughout the Baltimore area. They focus on Combat Sports such as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, Muay Thai Kickboxing, Boxing, and Wrestling for both Adults and Children, Beginners to Pros.
Recent Posts Extra
- Successful 2018 IBJJF DC Summer In The Books September 9, 2018
- Two Competitors Came Home 2018 Masters World Champions August 25, 2018
- How to Wrap Hands for Kickboxing August 12, 2018
- How to Become an MMA Fighter August 11, 2018
- How to Tie a Jiu-Jitsu Belt August 9, 2018